The Factory-Relay supports the following platforms:
- Windows 7-10 - with .NET 5 installed
- Windows Server 2012 - 2019 - with .NET 5 installed
- if you want to run the Factory-Relay in IIS, please contact us
- Linux (Debian or Ubuntu)
We are working on supporting the Mac
Plugins contain all the business logic for the Home-Relay. Plugins can contain:
- Device Connectors that represent specific devices in your Home (i.e. HUE, WEMO, AVRs, Doorbells etc)
- Service Connectors to services like Azure IoT Hub, SQL Server or MQTT Broker
- Services and automation routines. For example data converters, virtual sensors, image lists or playlist generators
- NMI Extensions that enhance and enrich the user interface
You can find these plugins in our Plugin Store from within the Home-Relay
Yes its free. It comes with a set of base plugins. You can look for more plugins in our store. Some premium plugins might cost a subscription in the future
Can't find the answer you need?
Ask your question here, visit our Discord Server or Contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible with a solution to whatever issues you're having with the Factory-Relay.