The Factory-Relay supports the following platforms:
- Windows 7-10 - with .NET 5 installed
- Windows Server 2012 - 2019 - with .NET 5 installed
- if you want to run the Factory-Relay in IIS, please contact us
- Linux (Debian or Ubuntu)
We are working on supporting the Mac
Plugins contain all the business logic for the Home-Relay. Plugins can contain:
- Device Connectors that represent specific devices in your Home (i.e. HUE, WEMO, AVRs, Doorbells etc)
- Service Connectors to services like Azure IoT Hub, SQL Server or MQTT Broker
- Services and automation routines. For example data converters, virtual sensors, image lists or playlist generators
- NMI Extensions that enhance and enrich the user interface
You can find these plugins in our Plugin Store from within the Home-Relay
Yes its free. It comes with a set of base plugins. You can look for more plugins in our store. Some premium plugins might cost a subscription in the future
Can't find the answer you need?
Visit our Discord Server or Contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible with a solution to whatever issues you're having with the Factory-Relay.